Membres

HOME

17 octobre 2019

Tombstown A western Town

Hi !

I wanted to post some pictures of TOMBSTOWN, my western Town... didn't find time to do before !
I've done only a scenery in a large showcase , it can change when I want and when I've some more figures to put in it.

Let's go ! 
























13 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul ! I'm quite satisfied with the global result !

      Supprimer
  2. You have given to we viewers a delightful multi-level diorama, Pada Sam! Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très chouette ville-frontière de l'Ouest américain, très vivant (sauf dans le cercueil :D).

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Outstanding! Can't wait to watch the film that's being produced there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sacrément animée cette ville. Pas trop bruyante la vitrine ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. One word: Fantastic!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. That`s 3 Peter.

    Wonderful little town and the mix of classic little folk works well. All in all, rather cool. BB

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Marvelous! I love your display cabinet as well - important to be able to see our creations, I feel. I really like how you have handled the windows. I am scratch building a gold mining town for my Old West gaming at the moment and need to solve how I will do windows.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. เว็บซื้อหวยออนไลน์ เลขเด็ด จ่ายจริง จ่ายเยอะ อยู่ที่ไหนก็สามารถซื้อได้แบบไม่มีจำกัด ฝาก ถอน โอนไว จ่ายจริง หวยออนไลน์ จ่ายจริง

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. เลขเด็ดหวยดัง ซื้อได้ทุกที่ไม่มีจำกัด รวยแน่แค่เข้ามาซื้อที่เว็บเราเท่านั้น หวย สมัคร

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. รวยแน่ถ้าเข้ามาซื้อ หวยออนไลน์ ที่เว็บเรา ลุ้นเงินล้านได้เงินจริง ฝาก ถอน รวดเร็ว ต้องลอง

    RépondreSupprimer