Membres

HOME

26 août 2014

HALFLING / HOBBIT SMOKING ...

It's almost the first figure that I've painted (and finished!) in my new house.
I've bought it in a small shop in my town but the seller didn't know exactly which is the manufacturer.
So if you have an idea.... thanks !







20 commentaires:

  1. A wonderful addition Sam, a great character.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hola
    Pues una figura muy guapa y muy agradable a la visita
    Espero que sea la primera de muchas en tu nueva casa
    Un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Gracias Senor José !
      no será el último, otros llegan a todo galope!

      Supprimer
  3. Very very nice handsome Halfling!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great looking and painted Hobbit! Do you allow him that he smokes in your new house?

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks and he can smoke but only in the backyard !

      Supprimer
  5. A delightful little chap - Nice paint job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Réponses
    1. Yes Rodger, very cool : he's always smoking his pipe and stay in a corner of the room ...

      Supprimer
  7. Très jolie figurine, content de te voir revenir aux pinceaux !
    Par contre, aucune idée quant à sa provenance...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane !
      là, je m'y suis bien remis! (encore en vacances...).
      D'autres arrivent, certaines au galop, même!

      Fenryll : http://fenryll.com/fr/372-halflings.html
      il y avait les 4 mais seule celle-ci m'intéressait vraiment !

      Supprimer
  8. Sam

    Nicely done, but doesn't that half-ling know that smoking may stunt his growth? Ah, but there is mystery in those smoke rings...

    Jan

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. A couple of things, first ...nice job on the little guy, second on your opinion of my gaming mat. I can tell you really didnt like it...I really didnt like it either but needed someone to let me know that. I took all that crap off. Just wanted to say thanks for given me an honest comment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Yes, it does seem smoking can stump your ELF ! No,He`s not an Elf,I`m refuring to his ELF!

    RépondreSupprimer