Membres

HOME

27 mars 2015

WIP : Travelling People, Jugglers and Acrobats (VALDEMAR) PART I

Just some pictures of the finished first figures from the Valdemar set "Travelling People, Jugglers and Acrobats" (for seeing the whole set : link  )
EDIT: sculpted of course by Alex Gussev ..
Resin (yeah !), acrylic paint and washes (Revell and Citadel)

More to come ... I hope !









27 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful brushmanship, Pada' Sam!! They are wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Que la fête commence, dansez, chantez et faites tinter les grelots...superbe et très coloré!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Phil ! les autres arrivent mais pas au grand galop ! j'ai d'autres trucs à finir d'abord ... j'en ai plein la table !

      Supprimer
  3. Love it All ! I really like seeing the end result of Alex`s work ,and Sam you`ve painted them with stylish colours just right for my eyes. Are you still using Humbrol Acrylics? BB

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul !
      Alex did a great sculpting and artistic work on those figures.
      No Humbrol , only REVELL acrylics (because I can find them in my little town !) and some few CITADEL for some bright colours

      Supprimer
  4. Excellent figures, I like the man doing a handstand!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Très coloré. Un magnifique ensemble, j'applaudis à tout rompre (surtout les chaînes bien sûr !)
    Bravo Pascal, j'attends la mise en scène...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane !
      j'ai utilisé finalement mes nouvelles couleurs Citadel : parfaites pour ce genre de figs.
      La mise en scène attendra ... le reste de la troupe !
      (entre autres... )

      Supprimer
  6. C'est Merveilleux! I love these figures and the painting is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Alister !
      it's always easier to paint beautiful and well sculpted figures, n'est-ce pas ?

      Supprimer
  7. I love the four guys in funny hats. Your color choices are absolutely perfect. They aren't artificial looking. Mr. Gustav should be proud of the paint job you bestowed.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Sir Bacon !
      I like also those funny guys!
      I'm quite pleased with the colours and I hope that Alex will like them. They were waiting since a long time because I didn't want to ruin his marvellous work.... I hope I don't !

      Supprimer
  8. Sam

    Your Travelling People are excellent. And now ladies and gentlemen, your attention to our center ring, the fire eating man and the troop of dancing bears.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Jan !
      unfortunately, no fire eating man in this set! but a dancing bear is in !
      the "Ladies and Gentlemen" are missing ... for the moment...

      Supprimer
  9. Very nice paint work my dear friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Bruno !
      je suis content de te revoir ici !

      Supprimer
  10. Amazing models, and your painting is looking really cool !
    Cheers :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Excellent minis with a great paintjob!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. They just look fantastic Pascal! One of your best works, and it seems to me that you're getting better and better!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Peter !
      I'm quite happy with them ! but it's a so great pleasure to paint Alex's figures !
      and I think that using new colours (from Citadel) deserves the final result.

      Supprimer