Membres

HOME

27 janvier 2017

BACK TO AFRICA !!!!

I think that I've not published since ... her... some years ago ? 
I didn't paint a lot ... I show you my first painted figures of 2017...but not the last ones !! 
(Maybe, they will be included in a special project, together with the Hat figures below)


1-From Hecker & Goros : "KSHG 232: German South West Africa
(Like always, totally  free with the colours and the historical accuracy )






 2- HAT 8269: "Ruga-Ruga":
 Just a part of the set, the non-fighting figures : I think they could fit well with the Hecker & Goros ones.




 sorry for the bad pictures.... I didn't use my usual way to take the photos...


25 commentaires:

  1. Greetings, Chief Peyote Running Wind! I knew your spaceship would almost run out of fuel and that you would have to come back to earth. You have made a stellar come-back with your Africa themed characters, Captain Shoort. Excellent modeling, sir.

    Capt. Zeelow, Retired Space Pirate

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Captain ! I'm happy to be back to earth and see again all my ol'friends !
      It was not easy to land at the right place ! I've reached Africa first ...

      Supprimer
  2. Quel retour fracassant Sam! Superbes figurines, j'aime beaucoup les porteurs...
    Salutations!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Phil ! mais honnêtement c'est pas ce que j'ai de meilleur au niveau peinture, je manque d'entrainement !

      Supprimer
  3. welcome back, Sam Wise, great figurines!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks my dear friend! Nice to be back on blogging !

      Supprimer
  4. Welcome back !! I´ve visited a few times to see if anything was Happening and thought maybe you had given up so it´s good to see you back. Do the figs represent your Safari away from Blogging?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul! It's difficult to come back in the painting job! I wish that I can do more in the future...
      It was a long travel far from Blogging... not bad but something was missing...

      Supprimer
  5. Heureux de te voir de retour et de constater que tes pinceaux n'ont pas pris une ride !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane... et pendant ce temps d'absence, j'ai raté plein de belles choses aussi, je ne rattraperai pas tout mais je vais prendre du temps pour faire quelques visites!

      Supprimer
  6. Pascal, it is good to see your work again.
    You have done splendidly well. BB

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul ... honesty, not a master-work ! but it was a real pleasure to have those finished figures!

      Supprimer
    2. Pascal,I care little for master-works my friend. From my view point it is about keeping Sam Wise, Alive!
      So others can benefit from that little Hobbits activity!
      From the Shire Fiddle Wood of Old Catton, Paulus the Little Wood Gnome bids you and yours kindly greetings.BB

      Supprimer
  7. Réponses
    1. Thanks Dear Hamster !
      I think that I've missed a lot of master-works from you...

      Supprimer
  8. Welcome back, real life does get in the way of Blogging sometimes (there should be a law against it!), and lovely figures brought with you!

    H

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Hugh ! real life is not always bad, it's just another world. Now I think that I'm able to live in both worlds !
      (and I wish in a third one : "The Lost New World" is always in the pipeline!)

      Supprimer
    2. Pascal,we all need story tellers brave enough to set them down. I believe that is to be a most interesting page to turn, in your own little book. BB

      Supprimer
  9. Beautifully done Sam and welcome back. You have been missed...

    RépondreSupprimer