Membres

HOME

17 octobre 2019

Tombstown A western Town

Hi !

I wanted to post some pictures of TOMBSTOWN, my western Town... didn't find time to do before !
I've done only a scenery in a large showcase , it can change when I want and when I've some more figures to put in it.

Let's go ! 
























10 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul ! I'm quite satisfied with the global result !

      Supprimer
  2. You have given to we viewers a delightful multi-level diorama, Pada Sam! Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très chouette ville-frontière de l'Ouest américain, très vivant (sauf dans le cercueil :D).

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Outstanding! Can't wait to watch the film that's being produced there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sacrément animée cette ville. Pas trop bruyante la vitrine ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. One word: Fantastic!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. That`s 3 Peter.

    Wonderful little town and the mix of classic little folk works well. All in all, rather cool. BB

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Marvelous! I love your display cabinet as well - important to be able to see our creations, I feel. I really like how you have handled the windows. I am scratch building a gold mining town for my Old West gaming at the moment and need to solve how I will do windows.

    RépondreSupprimer