Membres

HOME

27 février 2020

W.I.P. HOBBITS FIGHTERS #1

Hi !
while I was checking all my Mithril figures for selling on ebay ( here !   )
I've found some Hobbits which were not in an excellent condition...
So I've decided to provide all  the furniture and train them for an unexpected battle.

1/72 bits, weapons, shields are perfect for them ( 32mm scale)

Now I've 3 fighters ready for the painting work !
They will complete some others I've painted several years ago.

Some pictures ?
let's  go !







Old and experimented Hobbit fighters :




That's all folks !

7 commentaires:

  1. These look wonderful! Really great Sam.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Like an 'unexpected journey' but with more swordplay?!!!

    H

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Right ! But you know that with Hobbits, there is always something "unexpected" !

      Supprimer
  3. They look great!! Why oh why does no-one make Hobbits in 1/72nd!? A set of fighters, a set of villagers/travellers, that´s all I want.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul ! ... not so "great", they are Hobbits !
      I'm always hopping that Dark Alliance add an unexpected set or more of halflings...
      Maybe the 3D printing could offer some solutions ? But who wants to do that ??

      Supprimer
  4. Bonne idée ça le 1/72° pour de l'équipement hobbit.
    Vite, la peinture !

    RépondreSupprimer