Membres

HOME

01 avril 2014

My Hobby Room : some changes ...

Hey my friends !
Like it's not sure that I will stay in my actual house in the future, I've begun to put in order all my stuffs. I try to rid myself of some old things also and like I've sold my figures furniture, I'd to re-organized all my Hobby Room !
It will be also easier when I will have to leave home ....

Before it was like that :


and  ... now it's like that :


I've just to take the crates ....
Comme il n'est pas sûr que je vais rester dans ma maison actuelle à l'avenir, j'ai commencé à mettre en ordre toutes mes affaires. J'essaie de me débarrasser de certaines vieilles choses aussi et comme j'ai vendu mon meuble à figurines, j'ai dû réorganiser tout mon bureau  !
Ce sera aussi plus facile quand je vais avoir à quitter la maison ....


... and I've forgotten to write that :
My french friend Stéphane-"Mehapito" has posted his entry for the Monkth Challenge !! It's here :
Many thanks Stéphane !!

28 commentaires:

  1. Hola Amigo
    Menuda habitación tienes,con un montón fe cosas buenas y la mesa muy buena para trabajar
    Un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. José gracias pero no siempre tienen un lugar como este! Tengo que aprovechar esta oportunidad ...

      Supprimer
  2. It looks much better now Pascal! Much easier to find something now and a good place to paint.
    I thought you would have some more boxes, but of what I can see, for me the Imex boxes! :-D

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it's a good place... in some months, I will say "it WAS a good place !"
      for the boxes, in fact I've a lot of figures without boxes: I needed place for all of them !
      I have all the IMEX sets (American History) ! if you need some figs, you know where to ask ...

      Supprimer
  3. Very nice arrangement! Neatness is a virtue, Sam. And I lost it long ago.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm not sure that the room will be like that for a long time, Jay ! The most important is to have al the stuff ready to go to another place !

      Supprimer
  4. Réponses
    1. it takes me almost all the week-end ! (+ mowing the lawn + etc... ) !

      Supprimer
  5. I love your room Sam, really envious.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I know that many gents are painting better than me in very small places, Michael....

      Supprimer
  6. Sam

    You are blessed to have a whole room for your hobbies.

    Jan

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. yes, Jan ... I will try to enjoy my room the more I can !

      Supprimer
  7. Far more organised I wish I still had a mancave!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Everybody wish to have a mancave !
      but that's not the most important in life !

      Supprimer
  8. Jolie pièce certes, mais si l'info est vraie ce n'est pas le bon jour pour la poster ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ben je n'ai pas pensé que ça pouvait passer pour un poisson d'Avril mais malheureusement, l'info est vraie ....
      j'espère pouvoir profiter un peu de cette pièce, sachant que je ne suis pas certain de trouver les mêmes conditions par la suite!

      Supprimer
  9. yes ! I would like to use it the more I can ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Very neat and tidy!!! A great set up Pascal!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Great room and very tidy now. Did that wardrobe lead anywhere in particular?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Springingfeld !
      very tidy, yes but for how many time ??
      the wardrobe is in another house (sold it), I needed place and less furniture for the future home ...

      Supprimer
  12. Quelle chance d'avoir une pièce pour toi , moi je dois me commenter de la table de la cuisine , belle pièce Sam ;)
    A bientôt .

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oui mais mon cher Vincent, ta peinture est bien meilleure que la mienne... si j'avais à choisir, je ne sais pas ce que je ferais!

      Supprimer
  13. Very nice setup! Wouldn't mind if that was my room!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Rodger, I can sell it if you're interested ! (empty !)

      Supprimer
  14. Et alors les Internautes regardèrent dans le Palentir, et découvrir l'antre de Sam, emplie de trésors et de surprises, ravis de découvrir une partie de l'intimité de leur ami...mais l’œil de Sauron veille, ravi de l'avoir vu cette antre mais il faut maintenant me déconnecter...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. c'est le problème avec le Palantir, on ne peut pas se connecter longtemps !!
      Merci Phil de ton amusant commentaire : ça fait du bien en ces temps troublés!

      Supprimer
  15. hope you're moving to a nice and great place, Sam Wise! Is it somewhere in the Shire? :P

    RépondreSupprimer