Membres

HOME

15 avril 2015

"Travelling People, Jugglers and Acrobats" - (VALDEMAR) PART II

Hi !
I've finished to paint all the set !! (the part I is here )

  The Puppeteers :
 (If somebody has an idea for how to fix the puppets on the puppeteers... thanks)



Something is broken for the drummer 
and I think that the donkey fit with another figure of the part I

"The dancing Bear" :
 " Who wants to dance with me ?? "

19 commentaires:

  1. They look fantastic Pascal! And I loev that bear!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic work Pascal! I love the bear too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hola Amigo
    MAGNIFICO si señor
    me encanta la escena del oso y la del mono
    Un Saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great looking painted figures! The puppets and bear are really cool.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Jay !
      I've just to find a good scenery for this set ! (and maybe some spectators ? )

      Supprimer
  5. Nice! For the puppeteers, maybe use some bits of pin or wire to represent the rods these puppets had? An image search for "medieval puppetry" may help.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks ! I will try ...
      and find pictures of puppetry of course.

      Supprimer
  6. Un set très intéressant ma fois et fort bien peint !
    Pour les marionnettistes, je te fais la même réponse que ci-dessus ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane !
      c'est un très beau set ! en plus,il a vraiment de la valeur pour moi parce que c'est Alex qui me l'a envoyé avec ces figurines-là:
      http://samsminisworld.blogspot.fr/2012/09/bilbo-gandalf-and-one-ring-by-alex.html
      alors j'ai mis longtemps avant de me sentir capable de les peindre !

      Supprimer
  7. poor bear, I hate how they made them dance and the way they trained them to do it :( When they're little they put them on scorching hot plates and play the music.. so the lilttle bear learns to dance whenever he hears the music :(

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I know that you love animals, Dezz ! I love them too and don't like the use of them for entertainment of the brainless lobotomised people ! it could be historically acceptable but when I see some pictures and/or videos that infest the fakebot pages, I think that we are always in the Middle-Age or even in the Dark-Age !

      Supprimer
  8. Don't know how I missed this post earlier; but great work as always - I wish they made as cool figures in 28mm too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Et bien moi aussi j'en rate des posts, et des magnifiques! Féerique, magique, enthousiasmant, vraiment chouette...j'ai bien fait de passer...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Incredible art this time, I love the man with the monkey.

    RépondreSupprimer