Membres

HOME

20 mai 2015

Medieval Market-Stand (TOMA'S Miniatures)

I apologize to be almost out the blogosphere since a long time : very busy I am ...
I don't paint a lot too ...

Those little set has been finished some weeks ago, and I've had no time to post the pictures before .

Toma sculpts excellent figures, especially for the medieval period, but not only : his Indians and buffaloes are awesome too ! (I've them but didn't paint them... maybe later ?)
(blog: Toma's Minis World )


(bad !) Pictures !!




24 commentaires:

  1. Hola
    Que bueno
    Me gusta
    Seguro que te da mucho juego
    Un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like the sculpts, Sam; and your painting of them is very nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very nice! I might have a go at scratch-building something like that.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul : this one is a part of the set .... I think that it's not so difficult to scratch-build something like that, I'm just too lazy !

      Supprimer
  4. our friend Toma improves day by day. Great work ON THESE figs. Must i say that your paint on them is lovely? Love your use of the colors !!!! greetings

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Toma is one of the best sculptor and yes he improves a lot !
      He has a great sense of original poses too !
      Thanks for the compliments ! I've tried to change a little my usual colours palette !

      Supprimer
  5. J'aime beaucoup tes couleurs également, joli travail Pascal !
    Deux petites questions :
    - "Bonnet vert" a-t-il une moustache ou les ombres me jouent-elles des tours ?
    - "L'abri-bus" est home-made ou dans le kit ? J'aime beaucoup :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane ! pour les couleurs, j'essaie de changer un peu ma palette habituelle !
      -pour la moustache faudrait que je vérifie, mais je ne crois pas...
      -L'éventaire est inclus dans le set, comme tout le reste !

      Supprimer
  6. Nice figure set and beautiful painted my dear friend. Congrats!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. These don't look like bad pictures. They look great.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks dear Happy Whisk !
      not too bad, but I would like to have done more various pictures !

      Supprimer
  8. Nicely painted Toma Figures Sam.You are very wise indeed with your choice of colours when it comes to painting them too. BB

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul !
      you're a wise man too if you talk about the colours, my friend !

      Supprimer
  9. Sam

    Nicely done. Did you scratch build the stand or was is it from a kit?

    Jan

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Jan !
      complete set here, includes the stand.
      I'm not a good scratch-builder, you know...

      Supprimer
  10. You did a great work again! Love your peacefull work!

    PS: did you check your mail lately?

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Just saw this. Very nicely painted Sam. Thanks for the link to Toma's blog as well, he has some nice sculpts.

    RépondreSupprimer