Membres

HOME

24 avril 2020

Dark Mage with Female Orc Maiden (Dark Alliance)

While I was checking my pictures, I realized that I didn't show those figures from Dark Alliance painted in November 2019 ... (just before the Pandemic starts in China ...)

Well, it's just a Mage ( or Wizard or sorcerer OR Magician or whatever you want ) which is supposed to be a kind of Saruman.
For the female Orc, well it's the only one I know in 1/72 (MITHRIL has done some in 32mm scale).
And no, I've not painted the other figures of this set...






I've painted many figures in the past weeks, so I have a lot to show in the next posts... stay home !


2 commentaires:

  1. L'a pas l'air commode la sale bête sous le Saroumane-like. Et l'orquette a une drôle de pose avec ses deux brochettes.
    Belle peinture cela dit ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane !
      Personnellement, je n'irai pas chatouiller sous les aisselles, ni l'orquette ni le warg ...
      Mais euh au niveau peinture, c'est pas encore tout à fait ça. Quand je regarde mes "vieilles" figurines, je suis jaloux de moi-même.
      Mais bon ça revient petit à petit.

      Supprimer