Membres

HOME

01 avril 2020

HOBBITS FIGHTERS #6 FINAL ?

Hi !
the last Hobbits fighters conversions are finished ...
For the moment, I don't know if I will do other ones: I've no ideas !
I've now a good Hobbit army with the "old" ones I've painted some years ago..

I've also painted other Hobbits but I will show them in a next post.
My whole collection of Mithril Hobbits count over 60 figures and 3 ponies.

I'm now finishing another project in 1/72 scale but I need some time to see the end of this one.
Possibly, I will paint other Mithril figures because it's difficult for me to work on an unique project.


Let's go for some pictures !


 THE "PURPLE GUARD" (COMPLETE) :
 




ARCHERS :  




The whole army : 


 

4 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful reinforcements and that's quite an army you have amassed now - lovely work.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Michael !
      A little army...but ready for all the fights if necessary.
      Take care of you and stay safe.

      Supprimer
  2. De très chouettes conversions, ça te fait une belle armée de Hobbits ça.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci Stéphane !
    oui une bonne armée de Hobbits ! Faut pas négliger leur pouvoir ! Ce sont de redoutables archers notamment ...

    RépondreSupprimer