Membres

HOME

11 mai 2020

MITHRIL M350: Gandalf and Hobbit Children (32mm)

Another addition to my collection of painted Mithril Figures:

 MITHRIL M350: Gandalf and Hobbit Children (32mm)

I love those figures and it was a pleasure to paint them. 
I've tried to paint the eyes of the children but it doesn't appear very well on the pictures.

More to come :
- Gandalf with cart from GW ....  
-Mithril Sam cooking the rabbit + Gollum 
After, I don't exactly know, perhaps some LoTR in 1/72 ( Caesar + WoTR figures) but I didn't start to paint them...   





 
 

4 commentaires:

  1. Tiens, je ne connaissais pas cette référence. Jolie scène !
    si si, on les voit tes yeux ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane !
      Je n'ai qu'un exemplaire de celles-ci, je ne voulais pas (trop) les rater...!
      (bon en fait, c'est plutôt pas mal comme résultat)
      si tu vois MES yeux, tu as une très bonne vue !

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. Thanks Michael.
      One of my preferred Mithril set !

      Supprimer