Membres

HOME

07 mars 2012

APACHES....

Finished!!!!!!
quick shots of the set: "Apache Warriors" Waterloo 1815....
I don't comment the figures: I've done it in previous messages!(see here)
I'm sorry but the pictures are bad: I don't took them in daylight!!!
(maybe, I'll re-do better ones as soon as possible!)


11 commentaires:

  1. The light is a bit low in the pictures, but you could probably fix that in editing. I can see the figures just fine though and am really enjoying this series. That head on shot of the horse and rider is really a nice one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I see death on the plains in the near future. Death at the hads of these mighty warriors. Now just give the apaches an apache

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. when I paint Indians or even US Cavalry, I'm always seeing death ! for me, the American History is not a "beautiful Story"!!

      Supprimer
  3. Pascal, you show here fantastic pictures and great painted figs. Congratulation.
    Very well done.
    Regards
    Bruno

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Some great looking figures!!!! Nice work!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great work on not so good sculpted horses. Can't say something bad about the riders though. You painted them just like Apaches would look like. Excellent!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Peter!
      it's not a "bad" set, in fact!
      the horses are ... like they are, but the Apaches are very good: I just regret the 5 poses! (... maybe, with some conversions, could we do some others?)

      Supprimer