Membres

HOME

20 mai 2012

COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!! (Part 2)

.... the question was:
WHAT ARE THEY WAITING ????????

.... and the answer is:



Bad guys, is not it ???



Congratulations to Paul ("Paul's Bods" ) who was the first to give the name of the set:
STRELETS  "Boers" and "Mounted Boers"
They are very fine sets with some surprising figures and a lot of possibilities!
I didn't paint them all (44 on foot and 12 mounted!) but I can't say yet which I'll use and for what .... (because I don't know!!!)

I want also thanks all the visitors of my blog and especially all those who take time to let a comment!
I'm thinking to do a review of almost all my preferred blogs that I follow....


THANKS !!

13 commentaires:

  1. very cool I'll say that I never would have guessed those sets. well done paul.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi, Sam: those cowboys and cowgirl have a lot of character. Great painting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello, Sam,

    At each post, you excels yourself! thanks for these nice images!

    Greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WoW! I seem to hear the hoofs of horses and some shots .......very nice Sam!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. :-D It was the female with the rifle and the one loading his revolver. She looks like the grandma form this set;
    http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=1861
    but in mirror image.
    The one loading his revolver..I just like the pose and recognised it.(I also spend too much time looking at PSR :-) )
    This looks really great Pascal..will there be a gunfight?
    Salut
    Paul

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great use of these figures Pascal. The mounted Boers are some very nice sculpted figures. And you're showing that they can be used for other periods!

    And they are very good painted!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm really enjoying these guys posed with this saloon. The mounted figures are wonderful and I hope there's a Part 3 so we can see a battle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. And again a nice work and beautifu painted figures!
    Regards
    Bruno

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. No Lucky Luke? Ok, anyway those bad guys are really nice, and this idea for the two posts is very pleasant!
    Cheers,
    Phil.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Phil: you really want Lucky Luke ??? I must think at that!
      and thanks!

      Supprimer
  10. Thanks all!
    I've not predicted to do a Part 3 with a fight!
    (but why not??)

    I just need (?) a break with Old West and have a travel in time to the Middle Ages!

    and for the painting work: in my opinion it's not my best! too much details that I've failed!
    But I'm quite happy with some faces and the shading is a little better...

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very nice Sam! The mounted figures are especially well done

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Tremendous work Sam; such a wonderful set up and great painting.

    RépondreSupprimer