Membres

HOME

06 juillet 2012

"SAM at the CAMPFIRE" (28mm GW LOTR)

 "SAM at the CAMPFIRE" (28mm GW LOTR)
Hi
I've done a new vignette with a very nice figure from GW!
I don't know if it's all perfect but I like it!
It's the first time that I add smoke with cotton: not too bad for me, but ..... it could be better!

Salut
J'ai fait une nouvelle vignette avec une figurine très sympa de GW!
Je ne sais pas si tout est parfait mais je l'aime bien!
C'est la première fois que j'ajoute de la fumée avec du coton: pas trop mal pour moi, 
mais ..... ça pourrait  être mieux!

CLICK ON A PICTURE FOR SEEING LARGER ONES IN A SLIDESHOW


26 commentaires:

  1. Hi, Sam: very nice vignette. Don't let the smoke get in your eyes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Jay!
    In the 3rd picture the smoke seems to go in my nose! not very good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. More one nice work, Sam!

    Thanks for these cool images!

    Mauther

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A nice effect, that's exactly what I did on my recent post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Super! Ca rappelle plein de souvenirs...un petit ragoût de lapin avec quelques herbes?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A lovely effect and a wonderful miniature. I think I have one of these somewhere; it is what got me started in this crazy hobby of ours!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! if they are not painted, I can send you my address!

      Supprimer
  7. Very well done Sam! The smoke is very effective.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Very nice!
    hum... I have an extra Frodo... I might try some painting on him too!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Try! 28mm is different of 1/72 but not too much!
      (and I seen some very good ones!)

      Supprimer
  9. A wonderful scene an a beautiful painting. Good effect with the smoke!
    Regards
    Bruno

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The smoke and figure look fine to me, great work.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. This is a wonderful little figure of Samwise! The effect worked perfectly Pascal.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Many thanks to all of you!
    I'm very happy that you like it, because I think that it's a very good figure!
    (and I'm quite satisfied with my painting work ...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Excellent rendu, en tous les cas ! Très jolie vignette !

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I like both the figure and the setting, it's very realistic! Will you be making Hobbit figures too? I adore elves the most.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I've painted some more LoTR figures, and I show some great sculpts of my friend Alex: just click on the label "LOTR/SDA" to see all relative posts!
      An elve ? why not! Maybe I will paint all the set "The Fellowship of the Ring" with all the 9 characters, but I don't know when!

      Supprimer
  15. That's neat, it's like the little man is actually making a fire.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. That fire will allert some Orcs Pascal! Put it out!

    Very nice setup, great painted figure and the fire is top!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    RépondreSupprimer