Membres

HOME

15 mai 2014

Trapper and Indian with Canoe (Hagen Miniaturen) EDIT

I've painted a small set of "Hagen Miniatures"
I've scratchbuilt the paddle because the one of the set was broken (or too small ?)
nice sculpt and I like the subject !





that's all folks !

35 commentaires:

  1. I could use that canoe, Sam Wise! State of emergency proclaimed here today, most of the cities are flooded from torrential rains!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dezz : I think that I will buy one ... I'm living near a river !

      Dear Happy Whisk : I'm sure that he's in a secure place very far from the sea !
      If necessary, I will have a trip in canoe for saving him !

      Supprimer
  2. Hi, Sam. I like it! Great subject and vignette.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Jay !
      I like all those not fighting subjects especially when the men and women of different peoples were (or are !) friends ...

      Supprimer
  3. What a lovely piece of work Sam, beautifully done.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. too kind Michael ... but I appreciate the compliment!

      Supprimer
  4. Hola
    Gran trabajo si señor
    un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Réponses
    1. merci Vincent !
      (tu peux écrire en français: je comprends cette langue !)

      Supprimer
  6. These are nice pictures. Well done, Sam.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You've done well with figures like these. Great job!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Anne : I always do my best with the figures I've chosen to paint even if my painting skill is not at a high level !

      Supprimer
  8. Chouette, ça sent le retour....
    Très jolie scène en tout cas !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane !
      le retour de quoi ??
      (j'essaie de revenir mais pas facile en ce moment : la pagaie est un peu cassée ....)

      Supprimer
  9. Looks real good Pascal! I might have a look at this set at the FIGZ meeting!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Peter !
      "Give me a cowboy and an Indian and I will change the world !"

      Supprimer
  10. Splendid job of painting Pascal. I like especially how you`ve chosen to place your tiny models within this little Dio`. I mean this kindly.If you give your river a couple of thin coats of P V A Glue,it will make it look even more splendid. Kind Regards Beano Boy

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Paul for your nice comment !
      The river must be improved but it was just a trail!
      Maybe, one day , I will try to do a larger one ....

      Supprimer
  11. I've nomintated you for a Liebster. http://scottswargaming.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/ive-been-liebstered-again.html

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Scott !
      I'm really touched ....
      I've my duty to do !

      Supprimer
  12. And I've nominated you for the Liebster! Your plate runneth over with Liebsters, Pada Sam! Congratulations!!

    http://jaysminiatureenterprises.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    RépondreSupprimer