Membres

HOME

27 octobre 2019

ORCTOBER : Orcs Catapult with a War Troll ( Dark Alliance)

In the delay for this challenge !

Dark Alliance 72034 "Orc Catapult" + 1 Troll from the set 72031 War Trolls (set 2)

You know what ?
It seems that I'm unable to build correctly a model even with only 6 pieces !!!!!!!!! 

For the orcs, I don't know why but one of the figures is missing. An the one with the whip is not good ...
I've sold one sprue of the box, possibly I've made a mistake ?
So I didn't have the sitting orc for the catapult ...

Nevertheless,I'm quite happy to have painted a whole set of figures in a so short time !
Not a great paint job but I've decided that they were finished...

Let's go for the pictures !








... and a second post in a month !! 
It seems that I'm the good way ! 
More to come very soon ! 


 

6 commentaires:

  1. Very nice, Sam, I love your warmachine, your orcs and your Troll. I have not tried to build one myself yet, but I am sure to need to follow the instructions written by Paul some years ago.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well done Sam, you are back in the realms of your hobby-style work. And I for one adore it. Well done my friend. BB

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ca fait tout de même un dio sympa.
    Et bravo pour ton retour de motivation :-)

    RépondreSupprimer