Membres

HOME

17 mars 2020

Hobbits Fighters #2

Hi !
I continue my quest for Hobbit Fighters ... small conversions on those ones.
I didn't start the creation of an unit of Bow-halfmen but it's in the pipeline.
I've tried to bought some others figures on ebay but it's difficult for some sellers to send them. 
Well ... I will be waiting for better times.
And don't forget to take care of you and your family.




I add those Hobbits fighters ( Mithril M61),
on the left, mine who have been painted some years ago (no conversions )
on the right, the same with conversions generously offered by a Member of a forum dedicated to Mithril figures.
I'm impressed with the work he have done !
I like the hats with feathers on them and I'm searching for a way to add some on the next Fighters. ( maybe the Bowmen unit ?)  





That's all folks ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire