Membres

HOME

29 novembre 2013

DWARVEMBER IV / DWARVISH TRAVELLER b (Mithril again...)

I've painted the second dwarf of the M306 "Dwarvish Travellers" to complete the little scene which can be seen here : "Dwarves Travellers and Pony"
and that's the End of Dwarvember , the most "dwarvisish" month that I've ever seen !!







December will be a Christmas Month, so I'm sure that you all have your own project for it.
I've no project in mind (and on the desk! ) this year  but who knows ?

If you want you can take part to the  Stéphane/Mehapito's challenge:
"Sapin de Noël"("Au Bord du Fleuve")
and don't forget :

Have Fun !!

20 commentaires:

  1. Great work Sam, you are the king of dioramas.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Dan ! the King ?? wow! I think that it's too much for me.... and it's not a diorama just a scenery done for the pictures. The snow is made with icing sugar !

      Supprimer
  2. Très bon travail Sam , tes photos sont superbes il y a une atmosphère dans ces cliches !
    A bientôt mon ami .

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Vincent! les photos sont importantes pour la mise en valeur d'un travail assez humble finalement !
      mais je suis assez content du résultat!

      Supprimer
  3. They look tremendous and the you've captured the atmosphere superbly!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Magnifique, magnifique et aussi magnifique!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. trop, trop et aussi trop !
      merci Phil, ça me va droit au coeur !

      Supprimer
  5. very nice :) great dwarves & cool snow scene

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Nice work ,Sam. Great figures. And a cold cold scene to introduce them to us.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Jay! Generally, I'm more or less satisfied with my painting work and I've tried for this figure to do less on the shading and high-lightning and more on the colours and the "cleaness". I'm satisfied with the result. The scene was so obvious with the 4 figures .

      Supprimer
  7. La figurine est déjà très bien à la base, ta peinture la rend excellente !
    et merci pour la pub ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane! comme je disais plus haut, j'ai plus travaillé sur les couleurs et sur la précision de la peinture que sur les ombrages etc.. J'avais envie de changer un peu de style!
      C'est vrai que les figurines sont superbes: je les aime beaucoup.
      De la pub, moi ???
      jamais !!
      sinon je me fais payer !

      Supprimer
  8. Fantastic scene Pascal! And that figure is excellent painted!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Peter !
      a very beautiful figure in my opinion.
      I've tried to change a little my painting "style": more colours and more "clean" paint job (so less shadowing etc...): I'm quite pleased with the result (oups!)

      Supprimer
  9. And another great Zwerg ;-) and a nice presentation. Christmas project? The only project I have for Christmas are holidays. The rest we will see.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Bruno !
      I think that your Christmas project is very good !
      I will have the same but I hope that I have time to paint too !

      Supprimer
  10. Fantastic effects and backdrop.
    Cheers,
    Pat.

    RépondreSupprimer