Membres

HOME

05 décembre 2013

W.I.P. INDIAN DANCE

I've started a small project of an Indian Camp with scenes of Indian Life.
First, I've painted some figures from different sets which seemed to be good for an Indian Dance:
IMEX "Sioux" and "Eastern Friendly Indians"
REVELL "Indians"
ATLANTIC "Sioux Camp"

I will use, I think, the teepees from IMEX "Lewis and Clark".

 J'ai commencé un petit projet d'un camp indien avec des scènes de la vie indienne.
Tout d'abord, j'ai peint quelques figurines de différents sets qui semblaient convenir pour une danse indienne:


IMEX "Sioux" et "Eastern Friendly Indians"
REVELL "Indians"
ATLANTIC "Sioux Camp"
Je vais utiliser, je pense, les tipis de IMEX "Lewis et Clark".







.... but, like it's better to be cautious, some are in alert:
.... mais, comme il vaut mieux être prudent, certains sont en alerte:

 

29 commentaires:

  1. Hola
    Que bueno si señor me gustan las escenas de indios y como lo as planteado
    un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. merci Vincent : je fais de mon mieux même si je sais que je suis à un petit niveau de peinture.... ce qui me laisse une bonne marge de progression !

      Supprimer
  3. Very nice work, Sam. The 'edge of the cliff' scene is very dramatic.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Jay, like the Indian Dance, it's very "movieish" but it's not a problem for me, maybe it will be used in a certain movie ...

      Supprimer
  4. Excellent work Sam Wise. That tepee is marvelous.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Anne !
      thanks for your visit, I'm happy that you like the ... non-finished teepee !

      Supprimer
  5. Sam

    You simply amaze me, my friend. Wonderful work, Sam.

    Jan

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! Those look great; they look like film stills from a movie. Best, Dean

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Dean: yes, it's maybe more "movieish" than historically accurate but I don't care !

      Supprimer
  7. Great work Pascal! Lovely to see the figures of different sets together!

    Greetings
    Peter

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Peter! sometimes a little trip in the boxes of figures gives me ideas .... and I wanted to paint some old Atlantic figs, because I've never did it !
      I will paint some others I think.

      Supprimer
    2. Atlantic figures? :-D I did a great purchase on evel bay! Now I'm waiting for the package! But there are some rare things in it! Just wait and see my friend! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Supprimer
    3. I'm waiting to see what you have fund in the package !!
      For the sitting indian chiefs and drummer, I have to take the only ones I have : a complete box with sprue Atlantic "Sioux Camp" .... it was hard, but their destiny was to be painted, I suppose...

      Supprimer
  8. Très joli, j'entends d'ici les chants enjoués!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Phil !
      chants enjoués? ou chants de guerre ? qui sait ?

      Supprimer
  9. great work,i like colours ,as always, in your perfect style.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Des poses qui s'accordent très bien avec ta mise en scène. Franchement, tu es un excellent directeur d'acteurs ;)
    Je trouve par contre certaines peaux un peu trop pâles. N'as-tu pas des projecteurs trop puissants ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéphane: tu es trop perspicace, heureusement tu n'en dis pas trop!
      les peaux paraissent peut-être un peu claires, c'est vrai, mais le chef éclairagiste était en congé, on a fait ce qu'on a pu pour ces premières prises de vue d'essai. je pense que ce sera meilleur pour le film.

      Supprimer
  11. Réponses
    1. Thanks Michael, you're too kind, it's just an humble work that I enjoyed to do.

      Supprimer